The Downtown Sheridan Association is looking for a full time Executive Director that is committed to; working hard, connecting community and having fun all while advancing our mission to “enhance, preserve and promote historic downtown Sheridan to ensure future economic prosperity”. This position requires:
- A passion for building and connecting community
- A leader that will build upon the DSA’s solid foundation
- Entrepreneurial skills to run a small but high functioning and highly visible organization
- Energetic about managing promotional and fundraising events
- Strong fundraising skills
- Wide and deep communication skills – you will be working with donors, politicians, volunteers, a strong board and other non-profit leaders and most importantly, our community
The applicant should have education and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: commercial district management, economic development, public relations, planning, business and/or public administration, retailing, volunteer or non-profit administration, architecture, historic preservation, and/or small business development. The program director must be sensitive to design and preservation issues and must understand the issues confronting downtown business people, property owners, public agencies, and community organizations. The director must be entrepreneurial, energetic, imaginative, well organized and capable of functioning effectively in an independent environment. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Supervisory skills are desirable.
Send your resume to P.O. Box 13, Sheridan, WY 82801 or email email@example.com.