Chapek’s

Current Tenant: Cottonwood Shop
129 N. Main

  

In 1940, Chapek’s Ben Franklin store opened its doors in Sheridan, and resided at this location until the 1960s. Following this, Capital Drug and Conrad’s used the space until Cottonwood Shop made this location its permanent home.

Spread the word...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestEmail to someonePrint this page