Dr. E.E. Levers Office

Current Tenant: Healy Law Firm
49 S. Main

This small house has been in Sheridan since 1895, but throughout its long history, there have been only two types of businesses here: doctors and lawyers. Ernst Lever’s physician office was found here until the 1930’s, when it became the office of Dr. Richard Crane and his wife Beatrice, who was a music teacher. Rogers physicians office followed until it eventually became Healy Law Firm in 1984.

Spread the word...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestEmail to someonePrint this page