Holstein Block

Current Tenants: The Men’s Shop
117-121 N. Main

One of Sheridan’s oldest buildings and known as the Holstein Block, the property was purchased and the building was built by investor John Holstein in 1892. A variety of businesses have operated from the structure since then. Most notably, these include Angianette’s Dress Shop, the Bison Bar, and The Men’s Shop.

Spread the word...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestEmail to someonePrint this page