Montgomery Ward & Co.

Current Tenant: Various Tenants
104 N. Main

The current building was built in 1936 and during its illustrious has served as the Montgomery Ward Department Store, a fabric store, and a more recently, an appliance and furniture store. Prior to the current building’s construction in 1936, Economy Drug and Sheridan National Bank occupied this site.

Spread the word...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestEmail to someonePrint this page