Sheridan Meat Co.

Current Tenant: D & J Coins
194 N. Main

  

Similar to the location that Riddles Jewelry now occupies, this building began as a meat market when constructed in 1901, and served as such through the 1950s,at which point Beneficial Finance moved in. Gil’s Pawn Shop was the last business to reside here before D&J Coins occupied the space in 1979.

Spread the word...
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestEmail to someonePrint this page