Current Tenant: Eagles Bingo Barn
848 N. Main
Built in the late 1910s, this stone and brick building has housed a multitude of different businesses over the years. In 1920 it was the location of a creamery specializing in ice cream. This business returned to the site in the 1940s after turns as a warehouse for Marshall Transfer and Storage and a feed store with private residences.