Membership has its benefits!
- Main Street sponsors workshops and training programs on advertising, marketing, window display and other beneficial topics.
- Main Street helps coordinate retail and community events and promotions (Cleanup Days, Walking Tour, Christmas Stroll, 3rd Thursday, Farmers’ Market, and other special events throughout the year.)
- Main Street informs its members of special seminars and upcoming events relating to the Downtown area.
- Main Street provides technical and architectural assistance to downtown property owners and businesses.
- Main Street maintains a data base on downtown buildings. This listing provides information regarding availability, structural conditions, owners or agents and available financial assistance.
- Main Street focuses on the positive. It capitalizes on those assets that will make downtown Sheridan a unique shopping/business area.
Most importantly, the Main Street Program heightens community awareness of the downtown’s special activities, permanent features, and makes it a fun place to be.
Why join the main street program when we have the chamber of commerce?
We encourage the membership and support of both organizations. While the Chamber serves all of Sheridan County, The Main Street Program’s purpose is to serve the business and property owners in the Downtown District. We have established a good relationship with the Chamber for the betterment of Sheridan.
Who can become a member?
Anyone who is interested in downtown Sheridan can become a member. You do not have to be a business owner or a property owner to belong to the Main Street Program.
The strength of the Main Street Program lies with its volunteers. Get involved and make a difference! Call DSA at 307 672-8881 to ask about various committees to join.
Join us! Share our commitment! The benefits of membership in the Downtown Sheridan Association are:
- Free listing on DSA’s Internet Business Directory
- Constant Contact E-newsletters
- Free admission to workshops sponsored by DSA
- Access to an organization that bridges the gaps between public and private sectors
- Representation for you and your business by an organization devoted entirely to the revitalization of YOUR downtown business district