Current Tenant: Green Boomerang
226 N. Main
Built by A.M Halbert, one-time mayor of Sheridan, this building shows the decorative possibilities of cast iron. Looking for a fresh new look on a building, an owner could change the look of their structure by placing a new façade over the existing one. The Halbert Brothers’ Sheridan Mercantile was located here in 1907. In 1910 Peret & Luce, a business operating in Sheridan since 1889, moved to the building.